Friday, February 18, 2011

I Need Girlfriends!

Had a chat with a colleague 3 yrs younger than me.. She's fun-loving, simple-minded and loves to group with her girlfriends many evenings a week to have her massage & manicure sessions. She has no plans for the future nor did she think so far. All she want is to be the best in her job during working hours, and play & totally unwind after working hours..

Out having fun










Sounds fun. Sounds nice. Not the massage & manicure sessions, but the gathering with her girlfriends. I wish I have ever-ready pals that I can call upon anytime, and share everything under the sun. But due to diverse interests, I don't have friends that share same interests with me, or that I can relate to/ count upon. Casual friends don't count. I need those that I can simply dial her number at 2am & pour out my troubles.. I want at least 2 others.. As I go through names & faces in my mind, some qualify, but they cant be put together. Some got married and cant afford to give me the attention/ time I need.. But..

Grooming & Sharing together












All is not lost! I came across a blog that talks about how she finally got her close group of girlfriends after she had children.. So I firmly believe that in time, I will have my girlfriends in my life. I must settle down 1st. Being too fluttery with what I like is not going to get me anywhere.

Dining together once a month..

No comments:

Post a Comment