Monday, March 21, 2011

Should I Reject Him?

I think this guy in church is pursuing me. I'm stressed because other than being a Christian, he doesn't have the qualities I look for in a bf/ future husband.

Qualities that stirs me:
1) Christian: He must love God. (tick)
2) He must love me. (tick, I assume)

I'd love to be carried by him ~










3) I must love him (no tick. No chemistry)
4) He must be disciplined. Wakes up early & does his work religiously. (no tick. He seems like the average guy. Not extremely discplined, yet not extremely slack either. But I need him to wake me up & lead me in QT. So this quality is extremely dear to me..)
5) He must be intelligent (no tick)
6) He must be financial stable (no tick)
7) He must be mature & independent (no tick. He's 1 yr younger than me)
8) He must be of same age or older (no tick. See above)

Nb: It doesn't matter if he can sing, play the piano, dance, draw or recite. These are bonus qualities. Not essential ones. I can do the above.

Interesting!
At this point in time. I prefer not to lead him on and simply remain as good friends. He is a nice guy, no doubt. But he hasn't fully mature in thought. He has money issues and needs to defer his studies to work 1st. His family is abit messy. Late-coming dad, non-cooking yet working mum, 2 other young brothers who used to quarrel with him. He's not well-groomed. Sigh.. But this is the 1st Christian guy that ever pursue me. Lord, is he really the one? Really? But I did pray for a Christian guy that is of same age or older.

If I truly don't want to lead him on, or hurt his feelings, please teach me how to reject him. Help me, Lord. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment